The Adversus™ series, compatible with any 1913 or NATO rail, is optimized for its use on sniper rifle systems and targets users from military forces, law enforcement and shooting sports.
The ScopeLink™ interfaces, situated all over the rings, make them act as a modular system configurable by attaching multiple optical accessories.
Each part is CNC machined from a single piece of 7075-T651 aluminum with tolerances that guarantee the best return to zero.
Their design ensures required system's pressure and stability in all conditions to prevent any shift of the scope, without provoking its deformation or damage.
• Extremely solid and durable rings
• ScopeLink™ interfaces for attaching multiple optical accessories
• Designed to maximize zero repeatability
• Compatible with any 1913 or NATO rail
• Manufactured from 7075-T651 aluminum
• Finished with Type 3 Hardcoat anodizing (MIL-A-8625 TYPE 3)